has changed over the years and how powerful and versatile it is:
- Can be used to create Desktop Applications, Mobile Applications, Web Applications, as well as websites.
- It is used to power applications on servers (called the 'backend' of a website or web application) using node.js.
allow for what is known as separation of concerns:
- HTML: Defines the structure of the user-interface of a web page/application.
- CSS: Controls the look of the user-interface of a web page/application.
Where and When?
TBD (Typically runs from the beginning of October to Christmas break).
You must complete the Club Registration form when once you have joined (and been accepted) into this club.
## SUBMIT YOUR CODING CREATIONS!
## Week 1
Please do the following:
* Sign in to Code.org
* Choose "Continue with Google" and sign-in with your CBE email
* MAKE sure to change the Display Name so that it DOES NOT use your first or last name.
* Register your Display Name and Computer in the Coding Club by filling out this form
. You need to be signed in with your CBE email.
* Follow along the **Star Wars Game Building** introduction.
Once you are finished all of the above (including the **Star Wars Tutorial**, you can now design your own **Star Wars** game using the Game Environment
We will share our creations once they are done.
## Week 2
Continue working on the steps from Week 1.
For those of you who FINISHED a **Star Wars Game**, you can start working towards the NEXT project - building an App!
When you login to code.org, you will see the **App Lab** course. Do this AFTER doing the assignments described above.
## Week 3
Finish your **Star Wars** game using the Star Wars Game Environment on code.org
Learn abouthe **App Lab** environment on code.org by looking at this tutorial